HANDICAP ACCESSIBLE RAMPS, RAILINGS, HANDRAILS AND MOBILITY SOLUTIONS (ADA COMPLIANT)
Kauffman Iron Works specializes in handicap mobility solutions, wheelchair handrails and handicapped accessible railings for handicapped, elderly or physically challenged individuals. We measure, design, manufacture and install ADA COMPLIANT metal and aluminum handrails, wheelchair ramps and railings, grab bars and other safety railings in residential homes, commercial properties, long-term care facilities and retirement communities.
If you need wheelchair or scooter access, or are having trouble with walking and stability, Kauffman Iron Works can manufacture and install a high-quality ADA COMPLIANT handicap ramp and railing at the proper height and width to allow for stability when walking and easy accessibility when in a wheelchair.
In addition, we can visit your home, your assisted living facility or retirement community and walk through your entire living area with you, listen to your challenges and suggest home modifications that will help continue your independence, prevent slips and falls and maintain a comfortable lifestyle. We’ve completed handicap accessibility projects for entranceways, bathrooms, bedrooms, kitchens, living rooms and outdoor living spaces.
- Mobility and Accessibility Solutions for Homes and Offices
- ADA Compliant Commercial and Residential Handicap Ramp Railings
- Following all ADA Guidelines and Requirements for Height, Width, Length and Installation
- Basement and Stairway Railings
- Bathroom and Shower Grab Bars and Handrails
- Bathtub, Hot Tub and Swimming Pool Railings
- Wheelchair Accessible Ramp Railings
- Simple, Secure and Stable Safety Railings
- Easy Grip, Wall Mounted Grab Bars to improve safety and support for Any Room in Your Home